Saturday, January 5, 2008

For the New Year, a New Community

For most of 2007, the momentum has been building up around the completion of a new market research report about Mobile Social Networking. It began when I connected briefly with Nick Lane in Barcelona in February and culminates today with the final pages of the companion product, a survey of 30 of the world's mobile social networks.

One of the very rewarding aspects of this project has been connecting with nearly 100 people, a community, which is all focused on mobile communities. I'm delighted to have the opportunity to be right here as the new year begins and the action continues.

With this inaugural post, I am beginning a new resource for myself and those with whom I hope will be sharing their thoughts, suggestions, recommendations and opinions with me.

No comments: